Originally built in 1873, this bridge was destroyed by fire in 1991. With the help of local citizens, the bridge was rebuilt in 1997 to the specifications of the original, with the exception of a window being added to each side of the bridge. Constructed with native hemlock and oak, this town truss bridge is the longest in Bucks County. It crosses the Neshaminy Creek. Height Limit: 13 ft.; Width: 16 ft.; Length: 170 ft. Accessible by foot, bike, horseback.